This is the place where future projects are thought of, and worked on, and updates are informed. You might call it, 'my anything goes' corner.
For more information or questions, contact me.
JANUARY 01, 2011
DECEMBER 11, 2010
Baby it's cold outside! The snow is falling, the wind is gusty, and the temperature is dropping down into the single-digits this weekend!
OCTOBER 31, 2010
SEPTEMBER 26, 2010
Appreciating Fall color with the girls at Wilson Park :) Another gorgeous Sunday!
JULY 16, 2010
Summerland & Munsinger with the family.
JUNE 4, 2010
Jaemi's 6th grade graduation.
MAY 28, 2010
Hakys' High School Graduation. Congratulations Hakys!
MAY 27, 2010
Sorry, I've been busy. Have a great weekend and thanks again for stopping by!
MAY 09, 2010
Cruisin' with hubby on Mother's Day :)
APRIL 22, 2010
Things You Can Do To Help Save the Earth
• Use water wisely (and sparingly.)
• Walk or ride the bike instead of driving (if you can.)
• Switch to Compact Fluorescent Light bulbs.
• Clean your air filters regularly.
• Reduce the thermostat setting when going to bed.
• Turn off lights/computers/TVs, etc. and unplug appliances or devices when you're not using them
• Reuse a paper that has a blank side as a scratch paper.
Happy Earth Day!